Expansive awareness, freedom, ease and acceptance...
The White Belt Intensive is a beautiful seven-day exploration involving 50+hours of somatic learning and is your first step into a deeper understanding of the Nia practice. Learn more about your body, your mind, spirit and your connection with music and your environment.
This training will be facilitated by White Belt trainer, Sophie Marsh - Australia's first Nia Black Belt and Australia's only White Belt trainer. Sophie brings with her a contagious passion, high energy and community-minded practice as well as a wealth of experience as a wellness coach, physical and energy educator. We are so excited for Sophie, to be coming to New Zealand shores and sharing her knowledge with us all.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Anyone looking to have a more loving relationship with their body and their existence
- Anyone who would like to move with more freedom, ease and energy
- Anyone looking to experience more connection with their body
- Anyone interested in exploring the body, mind, spirit and emotional connection
- Anyone interested in sharing the practice of Nia as a teacher.
Can I do this?
Yes you can! The white belt intensive is suitable for everyBODY. Regardless of movement ability, dance-ability or age, this training can be completed and enjoyed by anyone.
How do I get more information?
You can get more information and register by clicking on the 'Register Now' button below. Or if you need more information thereafter, please contact Nicola on email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining us!
Your Body, Your way!