The Joy Jam is a sweet and spicy fruit-filled concoction of laughter yoga & freedance - it's the giggles meets the wiggles!
Project Joy is the collaborative work between Laughing Yogi, G-Love and Nia teacher, Nik - both into kicking out the "grown-up" and being more playful, more child-like. Their mission is to inspire more happiness and positivity in the world. Come and join the joyful community!
The idea to bring together Nia freedance and Laughing Yoga together came after Nik (Nia teacher) took part in G-Love's Laughing Yoga workshop. The sheer joy, the child-like feeling and the positive happy vibes, were an inspiring and natural fit to the Nia Technique's philosophies of "child-like" discovery and joy in movement.
How the day will look...
- Session 1: 1000 Grab a belly-full of Laughing Yoga
- Session 2: 1130 Have a playful move to music with Freedance Exploration
- 1230(ish) bring a plate and share a cup of tea with your fellow joyful players!
Location: Camp Raglan, 578 Wainui Rd, Raglan.
- Pre-booking: $15 per session or $25 for both
- On the day: $20 per session or $30 for both
- Kids come free with an adult!
Gareth and Nik are so excited to be bringing you these two joyful practices in one awesome Joy Jam - a sweet and spicy fruit-filled concoction just waiting to be tasted! We can't wait to play with you soon.