It's that time again! Time to get together and celebrate another amazing year of Nia!
lease join Nik, Alex and Hana from Nia in Waikato at our Wonder Women Charity Nia Jam - a Women's Refuge FUNdraiser. We are excited to have guest Nia teachers joining us as well, to amp up the vibes and get you springing into your summer break!
You are also invited to our end-of-year dinner after the Jam. We would love to bring our Nia in Waikato community together for some food, drinks and good laughs!
Saturday 10 December, 2016
- 3:00 - 4:00pm @ the Stage Area at the Kokiri Centre, Riria Kereopa Memorial Drive, Raglan
- Suggested koha of $10pp - all profits go to the Women's Refuge
- Showers are available for a gold coin donation. Please bring your own toiletries and towel
- Everyone is welcome - please bring a friend and family! Newbies most welcome to come and dance!
End of Year Dinner
- 5pm onwards @ Rock-It Cafe. Wainui Rd, Raglan.
- Please note it is not BYO
- Please complete the form below to RSVP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with total numbers and dietary requirements
Newbies, friends & family are welcome at both the Jam and Dinner.
PLEASE RSVP FOR THE DINNER with confirmed numbers by 9am, Friday 9 December by filling out the form below.
What's a Jam?
A Jam is a Classic Nia class with a party-like atmosphere led by several teachers. It's a great way to experience Nia from different teachers/perspectives and really see how Nia is for every body.
What do I need?
Comfy clothes to move in and your enthusiasm!
Can I bring others?
Definitely! The more the merrier! Please bring a friend and introduce them to a new, fun way of getting fit!