52 Moves Workshop
Join us for an exploration of movement through the 52 moves of Nia. Beginners are most welcome!
"Space in the mind can be achieved by embodiment through physical learning...
From here, freedom, peace and joy, can freely flow into your life”
The aim of this workshop is to learn and embody the 52 moves of Nia - well maybe not all of them - but perhaps a few more than you already had a grasp of!
Learning the technical side of Nia will aid physical conditioning of the body and bring an increased awareness of your body's weaknesses, strengths and preferences. You will learn more about Your Body's Way and increase your ability to move!
As you become more proficient and familiar with the moves, you will no longer need to think about how they are done. This is embodiment! Here, your mind experiences space and your body moves intuitively. Creativity and exploration become accessible tools for you to use, to expand even more!
At this place, at the edge of your boundaries, your spirit experiences more freedom - more flexibility, inviting ease, peace and joy to reside in your life.
Time to step in...
Saturday 13 September, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- 9:30 52 Moves Workshop
- 11:00 Nia Class
- 12:00 Guided Moving Meditation
Camp Raglan, 578 Wainui Rd, Raglan.
- $25 for 1.5 hour 52 moves workshop; or
- $15 for 1 hr Nia Class (sorry class passes cannot be used on this day); or
- $30 for the "Whole Package" (workshop, class and moving meditation)
- Koha appreciated for the 30 minute guided moving meditation for participants not coming to either the workshop or the Nia class.
Spaces are limited so register now!
Need more info?
Contact me, Nik if you have any other questions
I hope you can join us!